Become a Member of NAFEPA & MAASFEP
National Association of Federal Education Program Administrators
Supporting leadership and management of federal education programs in America’s schools
NAFEPA members can now enjoy the following member benefits:
- NAFEPA Connection - A weekly newsletter that helps to keep our members up to date on the most current issues in federal education.
- NAFEPA Webinars - NAFEPA interactive webinars led by David DeSchryver of Whiteboard Advisors and other guest presenters.
- NAFEPA Online Community - A new online discussion board available to NAFEPA members allows you to ask questions and seek perspective on your items of interest relating to federal education programs, audit preparation, funding ideas, etc.
- National Leadership Conference Discount - An annual conference held each spring in our nation's capital which provides attendees with the most up to date information on ESEA legislation and federal program implementation.
- Resources - As a national organization, NAFEPA maintains a number of partnerships. Many of our partners are willing to provide discounts to member states and districts on legal services, policy analysis and advice, publications and more.
Brustein & Manasevit, LRP, Thompson Information Services and Whiteboard Advisors
For additional information visit our website: www.nafepa.org